Women's Sandals Piumetta 6266-22
The Piumetta footwear is a unique combination of material and design - light, comfortable shoes to be used for many hours at work, for walking, and at home. A special rocker sole assures posture correction - it reduces micro shocks - which is good for user's back. Microfibre lining and padding are a NOVELTY. Non-allergic, they do not generate intertrigos and are resistant to abrasion, moisture, and unpleasant smells.
A SHAPE insole used in the shoes adapts tightly to a foot shape and distributes stress over the bottom side of a foot well.
This kind of footwear is intended for:
- those, who want to walk with a great level of comfort
- those, who spend long hours in a standing position - doctors, nurses, teachers
- those, who suffer from feet ailments and deformations
- overweight people
- people with vascular problems
A special construction of a sole ensures:
- better coordination when walking
- amortisation of micro shocks in the heel section, that occur when walking on a hard surface, and prevents them from being transferred to a spine.
- spine protection against excessive loads
- strenghtening of lower limb and back muscles,
- wearing this kind of footwear forces its user to keep balance at all times, which requires increased muscle workload.
|Category||Comfort shoes, Masai Shoes|
|Sizes||35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42|
Shoes for irritable heels