Women's Sandals Piumetta 6269-12
The Piumetta footwear is a unique combination of material and design - light, comfortable shoes to be used for many hours at work, for walking, and at home. A special rocker sole assures posture correction - it reduces micro shocks - which is good for user's back. Microfibre lining and padding are a NOVELTY. Non-allergic, they do not generate intertrigos and are resistant to abrasion, moisture, and unpleasant smells.
A SHAPE insole used in the shoes adapts tightly to a foot shape and distributes stress over the bottom side of a foot well.
This kind of footwear is intended for:
- those, who want to walk with a great level of comfort
- those, who spend long hours in a standing position - doctors, nurses, teachers
- those, who suffer from feet ailments and deformations
- overweight people
- people with vascular problems
A special construction of a sole ensures:
- better coordination when walking
- amortisation of micro shocks in the heel section, that occur when walking on a hard surface, and prevents them from being transferred to a spine.
- spine protection against excessive loads
- strenghtening of lower limb and back muscles,
- wearing this kind of footwear forces its user to keep balance at all times, which requires increased muscle workload.
|Category||Comfort shoes, Masai Shoes|
|Sizes||35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42|
|35 - 22,0 cm||36 - 23,0 cm||37 - 23,5 cm||38 - 24,0 cm|
|39 - 25,0 cm||40 - 25,5 cm||41 - 26,0 cm||42 - 27,0 cm|
Piumetta is a collection of comfortable women footwear designated for work and everyday use. Models within this series were designed to ensure comfortable use and aesthetic values. Light, anatomically moulded soles were selected to ensure the highest level of comfort. Each model is made of best quality materials. Piumetta footwear is designated for persons exposed to overstraining their feet during a work day.